Gamer, programmer (C/C++/C#; VB.NET), and general computer geek; most of my experience is with Windows (from 9x to 8). Right now I'm running Windows 8 and Fedora 18 as my main desktop OSs.
I am currently head engineer on an aquatic robotics team, running and modding SeaPerch ROVs for water quality assessment using the Arduino platform.
Some people think they can outsmart me... Maybe, maybe. I have yet to see one who can outsmart bullet.
If you play Team Fortress 2 or Planetside 2, you may know me as [TAS]x3m157(Steam account)
Top Network Posts
- 49Does "Stopping" USB drives actually affect the drive?
- 36How can I check the temperature of my CPU in Windows?
- 21Is it possible to use a storage disk (such as a USB drive) as RAM?
- 20How can I beat "DOOM: Knee-Deep in the Dead" on nightmare mode?
- 16How to tell when to replace cassette?
- 12Is it possible to get out of the radioactive waste pits in DOOM E1M3?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.