You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Top Network Posts
- 799How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 149How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 135Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 113Objective-C: init vs initialize
- 103How to enable ARC for a single file
- 86How can one manage thousands of IF...THEN...ELSE rules?
- 80Help us make "Not Constructive" and "Not a Real Question" closures more effective
- View more network posts →