Chief Operating Officer at Stack Overflow, aka, Stack Overflow Coveted Associate #C800:0000
I like to work on and think about building businesses, market positioning and product strategy. Although, by training, I'm a Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Embedded systems and Networking Expert.
Top Network Posts
- 96Recursive Lock (Mutex) vs Non-Recursive Lock (Mutex)
- 87Site too large to officially use Google Analytics?
- 68Java "Virtual Machine" vs. Python "Interpreter" parlance?
- 50What should every programmer know?
- 39Exactly how "fast" are modern CPUs?
- 33Should tags that represent concepts be sponsorable?
- 30Why is the blue channel the noisiest?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.