I love the beach, biking, martial arts, rock climping, camping, travel, playing, and anything else that's fun. And I occasionally work too when I run out of money to play with...(c:
My all-time favorite LEGO themes are castle, anchient history and fantasy. I also love the now retired DUPLO Castle line.
I'm a purist in general, however for my minifigs I also use custom pieces from amazing customizers like Brickforge, BrickArms, Little Armory, Arealight, BrickTW, etc. Life is short, customize it!..(c;
I also run a LEGO-related blog, http://TheBrickBlogger.com/ where I share pictures, tutorials, news, and all things I learn and discover about the LEGO hobby. Updated frequently, so come by for a visit!...(c:
Top Network Posts
- 19Is there a way to glue already built sets?
- 16Where do bulk LEGO sellers on eBay get their bricks?
- 15Damage Boiling LEGO Bricks
- 14How to remove printed decoration
- 12How do i organize all my LEGO bricks and parts?
- 11Difference between LEGO Castle and LEGO Kingdoms
- 9Is there a modern equivalent for windscreen piece 6152?
- View more network posts →