Answering low-quality and off-topic questions gives them impression that it's okay to ask these types of questions, because someone will always answer them.
If you answer low-quality and off-topic questions, you're ruining Stack Overflow.
Stop ruining Stack Overflow! Flag or vote to close!
I made the mistake of venturing back into the Suggested Edit queue... it's still the festering craphole of bad edits and worse approvals that I remembered it to be.
Top Network Posts
- 48Can't close questions all of a sudden
- 42Should I trash Copper or Silver with Mine?
- 40Proposed methods for countering plagiarized text in tag wikis
- 39How SQL query result insert in temp table?
- 38Can we add "recommendations" to the list of "What kinds of questions should I not ask here" in the FAQ?
- 37how to change path to executable to a service?
- 32SQL query to find Nth highest salary from a salary table
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.